Feel It

Friday 17 August 2012

Doubt Quotes ... !

This is because I'm in now.


There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts, it is a sword that kills. - Buddha

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln

Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother. - Khalil Gibran 

When in doubt tell the truth. - Mark Twain


Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent. - Napoleon Hill

When in doubt, don't.  - Benjamin Franklin 


Beyond a doubt truth bears the same relation to falsehood as light to darkness. - Leonardo da Vinci


I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman. - Anais Nin


Read more athttp://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/doubt.html#RwT34sDf7TPhR4AQ.99

No comments:

Post a Comment