Feel It

Saturday 9 February 2013

BUSY..! BZ..!

After the bziest month I have, 
AND

2013
January and February 2013. I'm away from Malaysia visiting Jakarta and Singapore, our neighbor country. For working and travel and also leisure. So many experience I get. Very enjoyable even the worst experience because it happen suddenly without plan. Was so tired for working at Jakarta then finally I have leisure time at Singapore. 

I was experience a very worst flood at Jakarta until our journey delay and disturbing our activities. All the media Indonesia showing the worst scenario at Jakarta, Indonesia. My plan at Jakarta not running smoothly. 

But at Singapore, I'm enjoying so many activities like Cycling, snapping picture, shopping and hanging around. And the very special is I get to know one friends from England call Sandra. A very nice and friendly person.

OK will continue writing in detail on the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment