Feel It

Monday 26 May 2014

Cycling around the city.. Singapore.!

Its awesome attraction, when you have a fun experience cycling around the city of Singapore. You can have a cycling towards Merlion Park, Esplanade and Marina Bay. I'm so enjoying cycling all over the city.  

My last visit to Singapore are the very enjoyable moments when I've a chance to cycling around the city. Rental a bike from DRUTHERS - Bicycle Rental Singapore. I cycling the bicycle until Marina Bay towards Merlion Park and Esplanade. With a beautiful scene with a shiny sun and windy air I've enjoying cycling and snapping photo for memory moment this awesome activities.

Cycling is one of the best way to explore the city other then use public transport such as MRT or bus. You would love to cycling because you can  go anywhere, everywhere without feeling the cozy traffic at City of Singapore. 

I meet Andrew, a very nice and friendly guy who are the owners of DRUTHERS - Bicycle Rental Singapore. Have a chat with him, hear the story about the journey of Druthers. Gather some information for my next writing also... Thanks Andrew.. ! Good Luck to you.

Lets go green with cycling. 

I'm so enjoying cycling all over the city. Will come back soon. :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment