Feel It

Friday 27 January 2012

A Red Shoe ...!



Today is my 4th day to write a blog...  

Hemmmm... what I should write today...?

No Idea..? Well, I still have many Idea to write.,.. So today I will story about something, Dunno its funny or sad, or serious thing or happy and wonderfull things... anything can be something.... I'm writing today from Starbucks Coffee Berjaya Time Square.. 





Today I jalan - jalan around Kuala Lumpur, From KL Sentral to Times Square with a new Red Shoe, Someone buy it for me yesterday... So nice shoe.. I like it... 




A red colour shoe with a gold thread stitching on shoes.



Have you ever believe if we bite the new shoes, your feet will not blisters.? 
NOT for me, coz i already practice this but my feet still blisters.


Because of this, i will wear this shoe once only.. Asking, how many girl out there who wearing a new shoe once only then keep it.? You can answer it by write "ME" at coments box. TQ


Oh...ok, my work done here....Going home now... Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment