Feel It

Saturday 29 September 2012

Admitted at Pantai Hospital Bangsar,. The Story.

On last Thursday, September 20, 2012. Is my bad worst day when I admitted at Pantai Hospital, Bangsar due to accident at Jalan Hang Tuah in the morning time around 8:45 am, on my way going to work. As usual in the morning I ride my scooter follow the jamm road to my working place at Jalan Raja Chulan, at Jalan Hang Tuah jamm become worst when car is moving slowly and always stop. 

Then suddenly got a stupid driver open their car door for a reason their door are not close properly before. I cant escape, then my left leg bang their car door. I have a tisue and ligament serius injury until i cant walk and admitted to the hospital for 8 days. Its so pain and i got a medical leave for one month.

The 8 days I admitted to Pantai Hospital was a best time for me, because I love to stay at hospital. Meal taking care, health taking care, day and nite also taking care by the nice nurse and the hensome Doctor. Ha ha ha..! My neighbour already in and out. Well at that ward I'm the only one who stay longgest. With total of 8 days.

I discharge from hospital on Thursday, September 27, 2012. I got medical leave for 41 days. So I will rest at home and going back to hometown. 

Well my stay at this Pantai Medical Centre, Bangsar are so comfortable with a helpfull nurse, hensome Doctor and deliciouse complimentary meal. My Doctor is Doctor Eugene Wong, MBBS, MS Ortho (Mal), AM, Speciality on Orthopedic Surgery and my nurse name is Nurse Aisyah.

Since I not available to walk because of my injury, I seriusly need 90% help from the nurse. Most of the time I only stay at my bed, sleep and eat. Sleep and eat. My other activity is to post my meal picture everyday on my Facebook. Until one of my frends say, I seriusly dont have any jobs to do. Ha ha ha. Then my friends also complaint about their wall on FB are loaded with my meal picture. Make them hungry only.    

Everyday I only go to fisiotheraphy, this the only thing I do for the time I warded and the only my activity here. The rest I only stay at my bed, sleep, eat and play facebook. Only that. 

I appreciate many of my friends come and visit me. They make me happy and cheer up me and accompany me, event a while only that enough for me to release my bored and lonely. They bring so many things for me as a gift. I'm fell so happy.

After I discharge, on Saturday I already done make a police report to sue the useless driver. Now waiting and follow up.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment