Feel It

Saturday 22 September 2012

I admitted At Pantai Medical Centre, Bangsar

I have an accident on 20th September 2012, Thursday morning. Its happen at Bukit Bintang, while im going to work. Its on my way to go to my working place. Ive accident around 8:45 am.

Its jam that time. Car is not moving, then as usual i ride my scooter and follow the jam road as usual. Then suddenly got one stupid driver, suddenly open their car door. I cant skip and escape, then Im bang the car door with my left leg. Luckily Im not fall down and i still can stand with my right leg.

The guy that drive a grey wira with the plat JLK (0000) (hide for safety reason) say sorry to me and the reason he open the car door is because the car door not close properly before. He wanted to bring me go to clinic but at that morning time, no clinic open and he also was rushing to do their work.

He wanted to give me money but he only left RM 30.00 in their wallet. So he give me their number and ask to contact him for hospital bill.

So, i decide to ask him to pay all my hospital bill and also do a police report incase he run away.

Today is my 3rd day in Pantai Medical Centre.

10 comments:

  1. So unlucky huh? Tot of paying u our "little" debt tat i owe u...
    be strong, sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auw, sian nyer u yunk,.. sabar. Elok claim jer semua. Memang salah dia pun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yana.. Tulah. Kesian kat i... Harap2 cepat sembuh, barulah i boleh kerja seperti biasa...

      Delete
  3. pernah juga kena sebab reckless driver..time tu naik motor..tetiba driver keta berhenti dengan tiba2..terlanggar keta dia smpai terbalik pastu dia terus blah je..mujur pakai helmet..geram tol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kesiannyer u... Must take good care. Tapi kadang2 driver tu yg x hati2 kan. Org laun yg salah kita yg kena...

      Delete
  4. your bill in pantai is not cheap u know..last time i have stomach pain to went there and came out the bill Rm600++..you somehow admitted there for few nights..did the driver know tat he has to pay 4digits bill? wishing u fast recovery, do take care, i am bike rider too, i understand the risk for bikers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will discuss in a good way n i will give him a time.

    ReplyDelete