Feel It

Thursday 26 July 2012

My Stay at The Royale Bintang Hotel, The Curve, Damansara


Enjoying a Glance stay at The Royale Bintang The Curve, Damansara... Its located at 6, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Adjacent to the country's first lifestyle pedestrian shopping mall, The Curve.Very conveniently, Its just 30 minute away from Kuala Lumpur International Airport...



Arrival on 16 February 2012, I have receive a door opener from the staff at main entrance. I was greet by nice and beauty receptionist with a fast check in service and very friendly. Im staying on eleven floor room eleven... 


Rooms are available with Air-conditioning, Cable TV, mini-bar, coffee/ tea maker, Ironing board, hair dryer, safe box, Broadband Internet connectivity, IDD phone with voice mail, Deluxe bath amenities, Double plush mattresses, Private toilet and bath with glass wall, louvre, and high-pressure massage shower ,Daily newspaper, Breakfast and Trouser press on request. Very comfort to have a great dream, i guarantee you wont wake up. :)



A Four-Star Hotel, The Royal Bintang The Curve give me a good pleasure and nice stay and i have a very enjoyable night stay here. I got February promotion rate, its comfortable price and very nice stay for me. A welcome drink have been serve to me.





Hotel Facilities are just exceeding the standards of hospitality, the hotel offers a truly enriching stay with both its essential services and exquisite luxuries. Its such as Outdoor swimming pool, Spa, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, massage services, Dining options - The Window Restaurant, Asam Pedas, The Terrace, Business centre, currency exchange, Ballroom, conference rooms, Airport and city transfers, Shuttle to and from The Curve complex, and to KLCC (Bukit Bintang area), Valet parking and Babysitting service (upon request).


A breakfast for me in the next morning, a variety type of delicious food like A Mom Resepi Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai, Fried mee, a variety of hotdog, bread section, cereal, juice works, fruit station and coffee and tea. After a great breakfast with a full stomach, im going back to my room to ready for check out, check out time is on 12 :00 pm. 

I have receive a great smile from receptionist for my check out process. they say , "Thank you for staying with us". I have a nice a pleasure stay here, Thank You Royal Bintang, The Curve.

For More information please check out http://www.royalebintang.com.my/ or email enquiry@royalebintang.com.my Tel - 603 7843 1111 Fax - 603 7843 1122.


No comments:

Post a Comment