Feel It

Friday 20 April 2012

My 2012 Birthday Wishes

This year 2012... My Birthday fall down on Monday 14 May 2012. I wish this time of my Birthday I want to celebrate it. Since long time didn't celebrate. I think already 3-4 years never celebrate. This time wanna celebrate my Birthday differently. Any Idea to plan?

Actually I wish to celebrate at one hotel...  Any five star hotel, stay there for a night or two, receive a complimentary cake birthday ( I want a red velvet cake) from the hotel or dine in with a great dinner maybe candle light dinner. Then sleep while watching a nice movie, Then tomorrow morning wake up, go swimming and having a hotel breakfast, I really like a hotel breakfast. Its nice, many choice and yummy. 

But I wanna do this all thing alone, I want to enjoy my single time, Who knows next year no chance anymore. But i will sure wanna collect all birthday give from all. he he he

Happy Birthday in Advance to me.... So, which hotel i should go..?

No comments:

Post a Comment