Feel It

Monday 30 April 2012

My Sekulet

I have a teddy bear name Sekulet. Sekulet is a cute teddy bear, a gift from some1 special in my heart..This name of Sekulet teddy bear also given by him....


On 2005, Although i never get or have a teddy bear gifted from some1 special, i dont ever hope that he will present me the teddy. I always asking and do a cencurut face when im saw a teddy bear, when we hangout together. (The Pink Shop, Cineleisure, Mutiara Damansara) 


Some day in February 14, 2006, Its a Valentine Day. Suddenly i got a surprise a gift Sekulet teddy bear from him.. Im so happy tht time, because my wish come true. He bought from the same shop tht i wish last time..


I feel so lucky, i know him as my single partner, means tht time i have a special boyfrend.  verry special... But not now.. its only my past time, but i think until now i never meet someone like him anymore.. Am I still love him?


This a valentine gift ....

No comments:

Post a Comment