Feel It

Monday 16 April 2012

SINGLE...

Are you single ? Yes.,? No.,? Attached.,? I tell you the truth, I'm still single. Not attached., :) :) :)
Actually is good to be single, you can do anything you want without someone from other side say NO to you. yes... You can Fly like a bird.... Fly & fly...

You can go flirt anyway, anytime & everywhere... You can do anything you wanna do.. You will never feel bored or lonely because you can make friends with anyone you want too..-

You also no need to every time wanna punch card, every time do a reporting, every time must check in... This is the lousy thing I very hate to do.. If i know somebody with this thing U better get back from me.., I wont entertain you...

I like my life freedom, free & easy, no people ask me to do that & this, or anything like you control me.. My parents also not do that, why i should accept somebody else to do for me...

I more like if we or each other doing their own thing as long as we trust each other and can understand and tolerate each other.., of course the conversation as partner is very important but not over until control or use other party as their own things..

This never never will i accept.. I dont want, I better leave then stay...

I love my life single, I want to fly like a bird far far away to all the way that i never know what the things will happen. As long as I'm enjoying my life, and I live happily ever after... That Me... Take it or leave it...

No comments:

Post a Comment