Feel It

Thursday 21 June 2012

We ....

We ....
We Like each other....
We Love each other....
We Care each other....
We Sayang each other...
And...
You say "u like me",
You say "you love me",
You say "you sayang me",
You also say "like you already know me for the long time, like we have a fate before".
But ....
I know and I realise,
I still don't have a safe place in your heart.
I'm not sure weather I have a special place in your heart.
Even u like me, even u love me, even u care me,
I know ....
You always care me,
You always call me everyday,
But I still worry what will be later.
I still worry what will happen between us.
I still afraid if someday I will lose u. I afraid one day I cant get you.
I afraid I cant hold you tight in my arm. Then you will away from me.
You will far far away from me...
I don't want my heart getting hurt.
I don't want to lose you.
I want to be with you forever...
I want you beside me forever...
If someday You gone,
If someday I lose you,
I don't know if I still have a brave to stay alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment