Feel It

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Welcoming Our Middle of Month June...

JUNE, already start, left the May behind. Say bye-bye to the month of my birthday month. I already enjoy this year birthday moment. Thanks May.

JUNE, a month that come with my first full month of my new job. After the several jobs that I did it before, this is the most beautiful, the most peaceful for me. its suite me. Then this a first jobs that related with my study field last time. Better pay of course.! No shift any more. Sunday on off day, Saturday is alternate. That interesting for me as I used to work on weekend also last time. Maybe later I will have a blue Monday like all my friends say it before. Hehehe... No worries for me, as I can take it. 

JUNE, I will arrange my time, my personal and my everything with a great arrangement and better condition. I want to leave all my bad things behind and looking  forward to be a better Me with a successfull things are with Me.

JUNE, as I got to know someone that make me fall in like (not love yet) with him. He are all the one that I'm looking to. I just wish, that What I looking for are end with him. I really tired to find and accept a new relationship. 

JUNE, Hope you are doing good for me, lets work hard to enjoy the month of JUNE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment