Feel It

Friday 2 March 2012

By by February, Welcome March

February are the month of Love for me, where i got my love this month for a valentine & I hope for everything in my life also. I just hope that our relationship going on better and better. Even we both very far far away with antartika, mediterannian & all of the ocean. I hope that its not a matter to us for being a great couple.

Hope this relationship will end with a great weeding in the garden such as my dream... My wish and My hope...

A four years will be given on us for our relationship... Wanna see the long distance relationship will work or not... Ill pray to God to hope that guy is my serious future husband to me, because im really tired to know anyone already.

March will see our starting progress.. Mail by mail was send as our conversation, Good start and good sign when he also admit by saying honestly...

Mr. I I... I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment